A Complete Card Design
A design is the most important factor when it comes to getting your cards to look the way you’ve pictured them. Let the staff at Wingfoot Plastic Cards know about the important design elements you’d like to use in your card creation. You can choose materials, colors, and other card aspects.
Learn more about the card ordering process
- Specify your dimensions when ordering — 3.375″ x 2.125″ is a standard measurement.
- Choose plastic vinyl or Teslin for your material.
- Tell us if your cards should have a signature panel, barcode, magnetic strip, or sequential numbering.
- Choose the colors for the front and back of your card.
- Enter your order via email, phone or fax.
- Send in your artwork or design via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) using one of the following formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF.
- Our art department accepts art from both Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Our award-winning art department is available to assist you with design ideas, if needed.
- Receive your plastic card proof and make changes if necessary, or approve it as is. We send card data for your approval. Please be award that nothing can happen with your order until your approval is given.
- Upon your approval, card production will begin on your order, taking 8–20 days, depending on the specifications of your order.
- Indicate packaging and shipping instructions. Delivery is available by FedEx, UPS, or any vendor of your choice.